Application Development (evals)
Ace What do the students see?
Student View of Evaluations:
- Note students are informed that it is anonymous and optional.
- They are informed of the learning activity and course for the evaluation.
- They are warned if they try to submit an evaluation with no responses, but it lets them do it.
- They are able to submit an evaluation with only some questions , or no questions answered.
- N/A is a choice for non global questions (questions defined by the Academic Senate).
- When they submit an evaluation, they are informed that they have done that.
- When all the evaluations have been submitted they are given a playful message.
- Students are informed of upcoming evaluations.