Application Development (prepurchasing)
What information is searched
Only orders you have access to are searched.
- Orders you created
- Orders you have acted on
- Orders that are currently pending you action
- Orders that you have reviewer access to
The following fields are searched:
- Request Number
- Shipping Address
- Deliver To
- Reference Number
- PO Number
- Line Item:
- Catalog Number
- Commodity Id
- Received Notes
- Custom Field Answers
How current are the search results?
- Our search index is updated every 5 minutes.
Is there anything else I should know?
- You can’t start a search with words that begin with the * or ? character
- It will match whole words
- It is case insensitive
- If you don’t know the whole word, you can end it with the * character and it will match words beginning with the text preceding the *
- This FAQ is for the site wide search, if you are searching within a table (like the Order History Page), then that search will be just against the information in that table.