Span Multiple Monitors
Instructions on how to use multiple displays in your Remote Desktop session in Windows.
- 1. Right click on your Remote Desktop icon on the desktop or taskbar and select "properties".
- 2. In the "Target" field of the Shortcut tab, add a space and "-span" without quotes to the end of the line. Click OK to close the dialog box.
- 3. Run the Remote Desktop Client from the shortcut you just changed.
- 4. Click the downward facing triangle next to "Show Options". Select the "Display" tab on the top.
- 5. Check the box in Display Configuration that reads "Use all my monitors for the remote session".
- 6. Click connect and enter your credentials.