Application Development (evals)
Ace What do instructors see?
- Instructors should be directed to this link. Note, it has Home at the end: https://eval.ucdavis.edu/Home
- From there, they can click on the menu choice “Instructors”
- The “Evaluation Results” choice will list all released evaluations where they were an instructor and there was an instructor level question.
- The “Current Evaluations” choice will list all open and pending evaluations where they are in instructor. It will allow them to preview the evaluation.
- The evaluation results only show Evaluation level questions and Instructor level questions where they are the instructor.
- Note, all the reports only show evaluation level questions and Instructor level questions for themselves.
- May print to PDF a single student’s evaluation.
- May download an excel file of all the responses. https://ucdavis.github.io/ACE/examples/AceExampleOfResponsesForInstructor.xls
- May print to PDF all the evaluation’s responses. https://ucdavis.github.io/ACE/examples/AceExampleOfAllResponsesForInstructor.pdf
- May print to PDF the Summary of responses. This has the scores and comments https://ucdavis.github.io/ACE/examples/AceExampleOfSummaryForInstructor.pdf
- May print to PDF the scores of responses https://ucdavis.github.io/ACE/examples/AceExampleOfScoreForInstructor.pdf
- On the Summary and Scores reports, the N represents the total number of responses for that question ignoring skipped responses or N/A responses.