Use this guide to install the Zoom Outlook Add-in.
The instructions below will walk you through the process of installing the Zoom Outlook Add-in, but if you encounter any issues, please create a Helpdesk ticket for further assistance.
How to install the Zoom for Outlook Add-in:
- With Outlook open on your machine, open the Add-in window
- Windows: Click File and then select the button for Manage Add-ins
- Mac: Click File and then select the button for Get Add-ins along the top
- If you are prompted to login, do so using your full @ucdavis.edu email address and password
- In the search bar at the top, type "Zoom for Outlook" and select it from the list of results
- Click the Add button
- If a confirmation dialog opens, click Continue
- You can close out of the "Getting Started" window and the Manage Add-In windows.
Things to know:
- If you are prompted to sign in to Zoom, you must use the option for Sign in with SSO and "ucdavis" for the domain.
- The Zoom Outlook Plugin and Zoom Outlook Add-in can not be installed at the same time