Use this guide share you compuscreen during a Zoom meeting.
The instructions below will walk you through the process of sharing your computer screen during a Zoom meeting, but if you encounter any issues, please create a Helpdesk ticket for further assistance.
Sharing your computing screen during a Zoom meeting:
- Connect to the Zoom meeting using your computer
- How to join a Zoom meeting
- How to start a new Zoom meeting
- If you are prompted by your browser to open the Zoom app, click OK
- At the bottom of the Zoom app, click Share
- From the dialog box that open, select which screen (if you have multiple) or individual application you would like to share
- Click Share
NOTE: To stop sharing, click the red Stop Share button at the top of the screen that is shared
Things to know:
- The screen/app that you are sharing will be outlined with a green border.
- While sharing, all participants in the meeting that joined via computer will be able to see your screen.
- By default, only one person can share their screen at a time.