A few tips that you need to know.
- Do not paste text directly into the format-able text boxes. Instead use the insert as plain text widget on the text box.
- Make sure you pick the correct account or the money collected will go to the wrong account.
- You can now filter the account list to make it easier to find the one you want.
- For your questionsets, don’t change them after people have registered. You may not be able to change them and it will probably create issues when you make and run reports.
- We currently don’t allow the questions to be reordered, so make sure you know how you want it to look before you begin.
- You may want to create an event on the test system first to see how everything will look.
Protecting Cardholder Data, Requirement 9:
For the purpose of this policy, for our SAQ A websites, we do not process credit cards in our office. We do not accept credit card information of any kind in this office, by any means, including but not limited to email, telephone, fax, mail, or in person and it is prohibited to do so. No paper storage or electronic media pertaining to credit cards is collected, received or stored. Staff is prohibited from entering payments on the behalf of customers. Staff will not provide a mobile device or computer for the customer to input credit card data. The purpose of the website is for customers to pay from a NON UCD computer or mobile device.
Previous Main Artice Next