Use this guide to find key information for hosting a Zoom meeting.
The instructions below will walk you through how to find your Instant Meeting details for hosting a Zoom meeting, but if you encounter any issues, please create a Helpdesk ticket for further assistance.
Obtain your Zoom Instant Meeting details:
- Using a browser, Sign in to Zoom
- Select Profile from the left menu column
- Click Edit to the right of your Personal Meeting ID
- Confirm Use Personal Meeting ID for instant meetings is checked
- If desired, change your Personal Meeting ID to something more memorable
- Click Save Changes
- Copy or write down your Personal Meeting ID and the meeting URL/link
- If you are unable to change your Personal Meeting ID, you likely need a Zoom Pro license. Please create a Helpdesk ticket for further assistance.
- Click Show to the right of your Host Key
- If you do not have a Host Key, you likely need a Zoom Pro license. Please create a Helpdesk ticket for further assistance.
- Copy or write down your Host Key
- If you would like to change this to something more memorable, click Edit on the right
- Share the following items with your participants:
- Zoom International Dial-in Numbers:
- Personal Meeting ID
- Meeting URL/link (so they can join the audio-only meeting on a computer if necessary)
- Do not share your Host Key with your participants. This is only used by the host to start the meeting.