Information regarding the ACCESS section of PEAKS.
The intended purpose of the Access item is for things like Program access or other non-physical things
- Searching is additive (and logic).
- You can search access for tags. Only tags in the team can be searched.
- To clear a search item either backspace over it or click on the small “x” next to the search term.
- Any column with an input field over it can be search for what is in that column.
- Videos showing searching can also be found HERE
- You can assign a person to an Access item. Multiple people can be assigned to an Access.
- Only one person at a time can be assigned to an Access item.
- If you delete an Access it will un-assign all people currently assigned first.
- From here you can view the details or click on “Edit Access” to change Access or revoke access. NOTE! This is the only place to revoke individual access assignments.
- From here you can create a new access. You may assign to a person at this time.
- If you search for an existing access item, you can assign a new person from here.